Friday 2 May 2014

Banana,Mango and Pineapple Smoothie

Hola people ! After such a long time I'm back .Im sorry as I was busy with my stuffs and studies.Extremely sorry. Please forgive me ,Haha .

So in this post I would like to talk bout the fruit smoothie that I made.Recently I have been having fruit smoothie or fruit juice everyday.Its healthy and yummy and also guilt-free . Today would be banana,mango and pineapple smoothie or you can classify them as milkshake too as I added milk in this smoothie just to add some calcium .

Thing you need to prepare this smoothie :

1/4 pineapple
1-2 big bananas
1 sweet mango
1/2 cup of milk (optional)

blend it all together and there you have it . Below is a picture of how I prepared my smoothie .



And that's it. It was sweet and yummy and really tummy-filling . This can be your breakfast or snack.This will give you 2 glasses of smoothie and will be sufficient for a breakfast or snack .

Calorie Count : 629   (+ /-)
As we know , bananas are rich in potassium , carbohydrate and protein .It is 0 fat and energy boosters when you are on the go ! Mangoes are rich in carbohydrate , dietary fibre and protein .It approximately gives you 201 calories per mango . Pineapples are a great source for fibre .It is high in potassium , dietary fibre and protein .

make yourself one and let me know how amazing it was ! sharing is caring . Hope this helps you a  little and see ya ! bye

No comments:

Post a Comment