Friday 2 May 2014

Carrot and apple Juice !

Hello everyone . So today I made a fruit juice !! I will make fruit juice only when Im back at my home . This is because I have a fruit juicer here and not in my hostel. BTW , do you guys know that I'm actually staying in a hostel ? yes. I m staying in Kuala Lumpur and pursuing a professional programme in Accountancy and my hometown is just 2 hours away from my college but i have to stay in hostel anyway , so yeah.

Im back for a weekend and I just wanted to have a really yummy and healthy juice for my breakfast and I made a carrot and apple juice ! let me tell you, It was sweet and yummy-licious !

Things you need to achieve this juice :
2 carrots
2 red apples

Juice them with a fruit juicer and there you have it !



Nah don't count the calorie because it's guilt-free .This would give you 2 glasses of juice and have this as your breakfast or snacks ! It tastes amazing .
Thats all for today. Take Care !

No comments:

Post a Comment