Tuesday 14 January 2014

Gym and Gym

hellooo ! So yeah ,How's gym and all? I just gotta say that Im just tooo too happy that I finally joined back the gym and I  felt so energized after my cardio and workout . Like I said I would  concentrate more on cardio first because I need to make myself light ,I need  to lose those fat but remember to workout as well .Do few reps of sets alongside . Because cardio itself will not tone your body . You need to do heavy exercises so that you can build some muscles and muscles will enable you to burn calories even when you're watching tv . GIRLS, muscles doesn't mean 'hulk'ing !! Most of the girls do have the perception that lifting makes you bigger .But know the facts right.Lifting heavily and very heavily and with more painful workout and super dedication is what makes men to have six packs and big arms and legs. So,lifting light will never make you a hulk . You should google up to know more .

I bought a pair of new training shoes because my current training shoe is very old and I got it as a sponsor from the Malaysian Government Sport Complex in year 2010 .That's really old na?

New training shoes (sorry for bad picture quality)



This is it .I got it from BATA for RM 59.90 . That's  all I can afford .I know we all dream for Nike's training shoes .they are awesome. But I appreciate every tiny pieces that I have now.This shoe is super comfortable too .I wore this to gym and trained and guess what , I wear this to college too.Haha . Believe me. It's beautiful and comfortable as well .










After my workout . Sweating and feeling good. You look the prettiest when you sweat in the gym .
That's all for now.Just a quick update only and will see you all soon in the next post . bye

No comments:

Post a Comment